Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This wallet was made for my boyfriend.
I made it on the 14th of February… especially for him. I should ‘ve known it was a cursed day… and I should ‘ve stopped. But, no… I was in the … nobody can stop me drive… so I really worked at it all day long.
In the evening… when he came home he received the present.
Of course he had no present for me… but, hey… my love is for sale just from time to time! Let’s skip this part…
His eyes were shut and his hands were waiting for the announced present. After I told him he was about to receive the coolest present ever, I gave it to him. He opened his eays and… he mumbled: “a … a… wallet?”
So sweet of him to recognize this was, actually, a wallet.

This was his only comment: “a wallet”

A WALLET!!!!!!!!

For a sec I thought I should take it and change it with something else.
But i can see clearly now… I’LL KEEP THE WALLET… I’LL CHANGE THE BOYFRIEND.

What do u say? … about the wallet, of course!




1 comments:

bulina said...

It's a very pretty wallet :)
And it also looks good in real life, as I've seen :P