Friday, November 30, 2007

happy...

...St. Andrew's day!
To all of our Andrew-derived friends (you know who you are), Purple Giraffe has something to tell you:
(imagine the Barry White voice)
"Uhmm..hmhm...Is thins thing on? **Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!** Oh, uhm, 'xcuse me, please! I just wanted to tell you that, hmmm, we, here at BURP, really think friends are an asset. Blablablabla...They are always important, because what do we do without friends? I mean, to give you just a short example, I once needed some grass, and I love grass - you know, I'm a big big big but BIG grass eater. And I had none...You know, when you don't have food, you start feeling bad. I once read in a social psychology book that food is a great conversation starter. And it is also a motivational factor. Like the motivational anchors, you know? Yeah, I'm really into all this juman resources stuff, 'cause I just love to help people...
What's that? What? Oh! OH, yeah! Sorry, I was telling you about my friend...Yeah, well, she brought me some grass when I was hungry. But why am I telling you this?
Well, anyway, friends are great, don't forget!"
(storm of applause)
"Bye, y'all! Kiss ya!"

0 comments: