Wednesday, April 4, 2007

'tis the season...







...to get smallpox
When we were walking in the forest the other day we saw a very cute pink object shining in the grass. And you know our (OK, my) obsession for pink...I just couldn't bare the thought of leaving this beauty on the ground.
So I thought I'd take it home and take care of it for a while, until somebody nice would adopt the poor thing (btw, I called it Mushy-Mushy, so now it's not an "it" anymore, but a "her" :)). And that was good thinking! Just as we were walking out of the forest, we encountered what seemed to be a bear-doc, who told me that Mushy had smallpox. Smallpox! Can you imagine that?
So we went home, where Mushy felt so good that she immediately recovered from her illness. The bad thing is that the eruption left a mark on Mushy's face - notice the red and white button on her forehead.
But as we all know, love is blind, and today Mushy was adopted by Miha, our friend, who instantly fell for the beautiful critture.
They look great 2gether, don't you think?
P.S.: I just realized that Miha is a true vegetarian. And she keeps the good habit even clothes-wise. Do you think Mushy is in good hands or Miha just wants to eat her?
Ohhh...sorry, gotta go!!!! Mushyyyyy!!! Muuuuuuuuuushyyyy!!!
MUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!


0 comments: